Since its inception in 2000, Ray of Light has evolved from a tiny company rehearsing in an elementary school cafeteria to a prominent voice in Bay Area musical theater, welcoming almost 10,000 patrons per year. We need your help to keep creating exciting musical theater in San Francisco!
Help us continue to grow!
The Illuminate Campaign will allow Ray of Light to
- Foster new work and bring in acclaimed writers and composers
- Create an endowment to insure our future
- Provide education and apprenticeship opportunities to young theater artists
- Invest in professional artists, from actors to designers to musicians
- Keep tickets affordable to all, at prices less than half that of touring shows
- Bolster the next generation of talent in our very own community
- Own our own performance venue and rehearsal space in San Francisco
Keep the lights on for musical theater in San Francisco! Contribute today.
Ray of Light Theatre is a volunteer-run, registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Make a tax-deductible donation and invest in the future of live musical theater in San Francisco! No amount is too small (or too big!).
Donations from local and national corporations and foundations support our main stage productions, education programs and community engagement efforts. These generous gifts ensure artistic excellence on stage and continued outreach to our community.
Our sponsors are companies large and small who make annual gifts–a critical part of our success. Gifts range from $500-$100,000. For more information on sponsorships and advertising, contact our sponsorships coordinator Courtney Merrell at email@example.com.
We are deeply grateful for our 2019 season sponsors:
Gifts in Kind
In-kind donors contribute goods or services and are crucial to each production.
- Printing for programs and/or posters
- Wine, beer and other beverage supplies
- Gift cards
- Food for opening night receptions
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your organization would like to advertise in the program or provide an in-kind donation. Businesses and corporations that provide in-kind donations will be recognized in the program and on this website.