Since we have one more show to go this season, subscriptions are no longer available. But don’t despair! Yeast Nation tickets are on sale, and we always gratefully accept donations to our Illuminate Campaign. Subscriptions to our to-be-announced 2015 season will be available next year.
- Up to 25% off regular ticket prices
- Flexibility to choose the performance that best fits your schedule whenever you are ready to make a reservation
- Early access to choose the best seats available
- Dedicated subscriber-only phone number for box office support
- Free ticket exchange up to 24 hours in advance of your scheduled performance
- A free drink voucher for each show
- Commemorative and collectible annual Ray of Lifer pin
About Our 2014 Season
Ray of Light Theatre’s 2014 lineup of fresh new musicals explores the distant past. In June, Triassic Parq followed a pack of sexually evolving dinosaurs in a certain prehistoric, Spielberg-inspired amusement park as they struggle with love, faith and science. Triassic Parq, written by Marshall Pailet, Bryce Norbitz and Steve Wargo, won Best Musical at both Los Angeles’ Ovation Awards 2013 and the New York Fringe Festival 2010, and got raves from local critics. Yeast Nation (the triumph of life) follows in October and imagines the hopes, hardships and political turmoil of the world’s first life forms: salt-eating yeasts. Writers Mark Hollmann and Greg Kotis, whose smash-hit Urinetown set ticket sales records at American Conservatory Theatre in 2003, will work in-residence with Ray of Light to further develop this story of one dreamer’s curiosity and its colossal impact on the yeasts–and our history.
Learn more about Yeast Nation (the triumph of life)