As we count down until the opening of the Bay Area premiere of Heathers: The Musical, we thought it would be fun to introduce you to our amazing cast. Tune in every week to say hello to some of the faces you’ll see on the first day of senior year at Westerberg High!
You may remember Teresa from the West Coast premiere of Yeast Nation last fall, where she played Jan-the-Sly or in NCTC’s Avenue Q where she played Christmas Eve earlier this year.
Without further ado, here are five things you didn’t know about Teresa Attridge, who plays Girl #2 (her favorite number, how lucky!)
1. Teresa saw The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King not once, not twice, but fourteen times in theaters.
2. Don’t let her on-stage persona fool you. In 2008, Teresa was the top creative writing student in California according to the National Coalition of the Teachers of English, then went on to win Outstanding Honorable Mention at Nationals.
3. Teresa’s spirit animal is Pikachu.
4. The first time Teresa ever sang in front of an audience was when she was six. She stole the microphone from the emcee at a luau and refused to give it back.
5. Teresa likes her burritos with carnitas, refried black beans, mild AND medium salsa, guacamole, no cheese, and no sour cream. You know, in case you ever feel like buying her a burrito.
Don’t miss Teresa’s return to Ray of Light in Heathers: The Musical this May! Heathers: The Musical runs from May 22nd through June 13th at the Victoria Theatre. Tickets are available at Rayoflighttheatre.com/Heathers.