The Illuminate Campaign
Since its inception in 2000, Ray of Light has evolved from a tiny company rehearsing in an elementary school cafeteria to a prominent voice in Bay Area musical theater, welcoming almost 10,000 patrons per year. Last season, our first matching campaign successfully raised $20,000, allowing us to deliver top quality at low ticket prices. This year, we need your help to launch our five-year campaign for Ray of Light’s future.
Help us reach this season’s goal of $50,000!
The Illuminate Campaign will allow Ray of Light to
- Foster new work and bring in acclaimed writers and composers
- Create an endowment to insure our future
- Provide education and apprenticeship opportunities to young theater artists
- Invest in professional artists, from actors to designers to musicians
- Keep tickets affordable to all, at prices less than half that of touring shows
- Bolster the next generation of talent in our very own community
- Own our own performance venue and rehearsal space in San Francisco
Keep the lights on for musical theater in San Francisco! Contribute today.
Ray of Light Theatre is a volunteer-run, registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Make a tax-deductible donation and invest in the future of live musical theater in San Francisco! No amount is too small (or too big!).